KOHIETA is responsible to the momentum now building up worldwide, for better quality products and services as consumers gain confidence in the Halal process. It will provide manufacturers, distributors, retailers, entrepreneurs, and investors all the necessary assistance to penetrate the global Halal market through the adoption of the Korea experience and expertise in Halal food.
The roles and responsibilities of KOHIETA are:
01. To lead the development of Korea Halal standards.
02. To direct and coordinate the development of Korea’s Halal industry amongst all stake holders.
03. To manage capacity building for Halal producers and related service providers.
04. To support investment into Korea’s Halal industry
05. To facilitate the growth and participation of Korea companies in the global Halal market.
06. To develop, promote and market the Korea Halal brand.
07. To promote the concept of Korea Halal and related goods and services.
08. Support SMI, SME to the global Halal market.
09. Creating business opportunities.
10. Promote Halal investment opportunities in Korea (OEM).
11. Business meeting /Halal Exhibition in the Islamic countries.
12. Business Collaboration in the Islamic countries.
13. Halal Consultancy Services.
Copyright &copy; 2018 | (주)한국할랄수출무역협회 Tel: 070-8288-2134 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.kohieta.org